- Press on ≡ to choose a category.
- Select the desired copyright symbol/emoji, copy & paste where you want.
- To select a copyright symbol or emoji: Double-click on it or slide on it with your pointer. On a mobile device, press on it and hold.
Copyright symbol © (text sign/character)
A Unicode copyright sign/symbol (C) circled, readily used on all systems and browsers. Select and copy-paste anywhere as needed.
Sound Recording Copyright symbol (phonogram) ℗ (text sign/character)
A Unicode phonogram sign/symbol (P) circled, for sound recording related copyright. Readily used on all systems and browsers. Select and copy-paste anywhere as needed.
You can copy-paste and use it on most social media and mobile devices. The support in a desktop environment is limited (as for all emoji), although some browsers and applications do fully support them. Keep in mind that every platform shows emoji slightly differently.
Books to expand your knowledge on the subject of Copyright
- Copyright (Examples & Explanations)
- Understanding Copyright Law, Seventh Edition (Understanding Series)
- Copyright (University Casebook Series)
- Copyright in a Global Information Economy (Aspen Casebook Series)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, without any added cost to you.
How to type the copyright © symbol on a keyboard
- On Windows: ALT + 0169 (hold the ALT button pressed and type 0169) - also works on Linux
- On Mac: ⌥ Option + g
- On iPhones and iPads just type C in parenthesis: (c) or (p) if you need the ℗ sign
- On Linux: Compose O C
- In HTML:
How to use the copyright © and ℗ symbols, signs, logos
Examples with copyright ©
- © 2020 Name.
- © 2020 Name. All rights reserved.
- Copyright © 2020 Name.
- Copyright © 2020 Name. All rights reserved.
Examples with copyright ℗
- Copyright ℗ 2020 Name.
- Copyright ℗ 2020 Name. All rights reserved.
More information about Copyright and the Copyright Sign
Differences between Unicode copyright symbols and copyright emoji
|Copyright symbol ©||Copyright emoji ©️|